Bathroom Fitters, Design and Installations In Worcester
Finding trustworthy fitters to fit and install your bathroom can be sometimes difficult. At Plumbers Worcester, we offer expert installation service in Worcester and you can be rest assured that the entire process will run smoothly from start to finish. We offer a comprehensive bathroom fitting service that can help you take care of the full installation on your behalf. Our service is efficient, cost-effective, and time saving. We will install your bathroom suite to the highest standard while also avoiding any disruption to you and your family. Using our service we can arrange a date to install your new bathroom fittings.
We offer the following bathroom fitters installation service in Worcester: floor replacement, mounting of bathroom furniture, installation of accessories, tiling & grouting, wall cladding, wiring & rewiring, and many more. Our installers can get you the functionality, look, and design you are looking for. You can have peace of mind that our installers will get the work done.
Before hiring a bathroom fitter installer, we recommend that you ensure all the new bathroom fittings, furniture, and other accessories have arrived, and we have checked for quality standards of the products. There is nothing worse than starting an installation project only to discover there is something that may cause a delay. Give yourself enough time to be thorough with this process. At Plumbers Worcester, we try to ensure all bathroom fittings are quality checked before we start installation to ensure that the bathroom projects run with no hindrance.
Bathroom fittings and installations
Worcester Based Bathroom Fitters And Installation Costs?
This depends largely on what you would like to fit in your bathroom. For example, fitting just a basin can cost around £150 while tiling a large bathroom might cost up to £1,000 or more depending on the area you are tiling and any fiddly tile shapes. Ensure you give us all the necessary detail of your requirements so the quotes match the job you need. Cheaper is not always better, so ensure you get a top-notch finish from the products and installation. In the short term, cutting corners may seem right but it can mean you will get a less than perfect finish.
What to Expect from an Installation
This is a rough guide of the process we will follow when installing your bathroom fittings. The whole process can take between 1 and 2 weeks depending on the scope of the project and the size of your bathroom.
What YOU have to do
- Empty your bathroom of any personal items
- Clear the route from the entrance of your home to the bathroom to free the way for the bathroom fitters
- Have enough biscuits, coffee, and tea on hand to fuel the fitters' installers
What the bathroom installer will do:
- They will put carpet protectors on the floor to reduce the mess around the home
- They will drain the central heating system and the water turned off
- They will remove items like mirrors, cabinets, blinds, and toilet roll holders
- The existing suites such as the shower, basin, bath, and toilet will be removed and placed in a skip
- The waste pipes are replaced with new, clear, and clean ones. This is because the old ones are likely to have dirt and hair buildup.
- They will disconnect all electrical connections
- The tiles are removed to assess if there are any damages to the walls beneath and if plastering is needed.
- They will put new electrics in place including showers, cabling for ceiling lights, extractor fans, etc.
- Walls are re-plastered and boarded.
- The waste and supply pipework will go in now
- At this point, the shower trays and stage baths are installed. This is because they need to be in place before tiling and they have to be watertight.
- The bathroom fitter will make sure everything is totally watertight at this stage.
- Now tiling the floor can start
- Once all the polished and grouted, junctions or corners will be sealed with silicon.
- The next stage of electric fittings starts now. This includes pull cord, ceiling spotlights, shaver sockets, etc.
- They will fix the furniture into places like the basin
- The second stage of plumbing starts at this stage including shower, toilet, taps and bath screen.
- Finishing touches such as mirrors, toilet roll holders, blinds, etc. will conclude this process.
Local Professional Plumbing Service
Why Choose Our Bathroom Fitting Service?
There is nothing more relaxing than soaking yourself in a hot bath while you are surrounded by beautifully designed fittings and fixtures that have soft appealing colors. One of the most important rooms in the house is the bathroom yet it is common to see many homeowners neglect this area. Apart from adding value to your home, you can also create a personal space that can help to enhance any homeowner’s overall quality of life. At Plumbers Worcester, we are expert bathroom fitters and designers that can help to transform your bathroom.
Fantastic Design Facility
Your bathroom is as good as its design. We can help you attain the best possible bathroom that will meet and exceed your personal requirements. We have highly skilled bathroom installers that can help you to create the ultimate bathroom design.
High Quality Baths Installation
There are so many baths to choose from so it is important to get it right. Free standing baths are popular styles that give you the option of either contemporary or traditional models to suit your preferred design. We can also help you install sit and corner baths and any other bath whether small or large.
How our Bathroom Filters Installation Service Works
- Contact usSet an appointment for a survey of your bathroom by filling out our online booking form.
- SurveyWe will send in some specialists who will thoroughly assess your bathroom and consult you for inputs. This will ensure we meet your exact requirements.
- QuoteWe will give you a final quote for the whole project with a 7 working days period.
- Let's get to WorkOur bathroom installers will come to your house at the time that is most convenient for you. We will bring all the necessary equipment, tools, and materials.
- Enjoy your Newly Fitted Bathroom When we are done with the project, we will be happy to let you evaluate the work.